Work @ Moss Web Works
Front End WordPress Designer – contract position
Experienced graphic designer to create theme design, logos, sliders, manipulate images for WordPress client sites.
- 3+ years WordPress experience
- Good knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Adept at responsive, accessible design
- Work remotely with daily communication
- Must provide past work references and portfolio.
- Good understanding of UI/UX and call to action
- Web User Interface Design, User Experience Design, and Multimedia Content Development
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understand best practices for SEO
Submit resumes along with portfolio link and hourly rate to firstname.lastname@example.org
WordPress Assistant/Intern (paid) – contract position
Hone your skills with the WordPress administration panel while working for an established development firm. Moss Web Works is seeking an assistant to help construct sites, create client content, install and setup plugins. Must have some experience with the WordPress administration panel and web hosting.
- Self-starter, enthusiastic and quick learner
- Ability to work remotely with daily+ communication
- Good problem solving skills
- 5-10 hours/week
Submit resumes to email@example.com