Moss Web Works is the premiere web development firm in Oakhurst, California. We specialize in creating professional, mobile-enabled sites for all businesses, big and small. With over 30 years’ experience in web design and development, we can create or redesign your website to any specifications.
Moss Web Works is invested in your success, and therefore is constantly looking to network our clients with each other and foster business opportunities within the community. We’re also dedicated to supporting local non-profits with our new Giving Local program.
Jennifer Moss, Owner
I was born and raised in the Chicago area and graduated Northwestern University right about the time the Personal Computer was released into the consumer market. I began my I.T. career working for international law firms including Gibson Dunn & Crutcher, Bryan Cave, and Norton Rose Fulbright. When the Internet opened up for public use in 1995, I jumped right on the bandwagon and learned how to code on this exciting new platform. I was one of the first web developers in Southern California, working with internet brands including eToys, Korn/Ferry, and WithoutaBox.com–later acquired by IMDB. I’m also the founder of BabyNames.com, launched in 1996 and now one of the top name sites online. My passion is helping small to medium-sized companies, bloggers, and retailers grow their business online.
Moss Web Works Website Philosophy:
- Make it simple – Your website visitors should be able to know exactly what your business does, how it benefits them, and how to contact you from your home page. We take user experience (UX) into consideration with every page we design.
- Make it mobile – Did you know that over 50% of all web surfers are browsing over a mobile device? If your site is not mobile-enabled, you are already losing customers.
- Make it discoverable – We optimize your website to make sure it shows up in the search engines for the phrases that are applicable to your business.
- Make it unique – You want to make sure you have a unique, professional, current brand. We will work with our clients to make sure their logo and branding are consistent with their business message.
- Make it work – With expertise in database and code design, we understand web development from the ground up. Moss Web Works will make sure you have a solid code base, platform, and hosting provider so your website remains stable, even with traffic spikes.
Click here to read what our happy clients say about Moss Web Works.